Welcome My Brothers and Sisters in Spirit, and all Expressions of Divinity!

I have had some amazing experiences lately and decided I needed to start writing about them so that I can remember them. I figured I should share them publicly so that others may possibly be affected in some way by my stories. Namaste!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Meditation with EDINA

A few weeks ago I went home to visit family. While we were there, my aunt, a BodyTalk practitioner, did sessions on myself and my husband and our kids. We all had really great sessions with allergies being worked on in all of us, but one thing that was interesting was that, on both my husband and myself, the body asked to have our gonads worked on (energetically, lol).

Then, once back home, we went to our meditation group. On Sunday at the Sangha, I connected in to the EDINA energy and myself and began to meditate. Not only did I notice that I was able to slip into a transcendental state much more easily (than times when I have meditated without connecting) and maintain it longer, but I also felt compelled to channel the EDINA energy and place my hands over my lower abdomen, over the area of the uterus, near the Chinese acupuncture point named Dan Tien. Dan Tien translated to English can mean "elixir field" or "energy field." "Dan" is a ball of energy that is believed to have its origin in the Celestial realms. "Tien" means field, or elixir. So, a Dan Tien is loosely translated as field or elixir of energy. According to ancient Chinese philosophy, a person has three Dan Tien, one in the lower abdomen near the 2nd Chakra (lower Dan Tien), one at the level of the heart near the area of the Heart Chakra (middle Dan Tien) and one at the third eye Chakra (upper Dan Tien). Some sources have the middle Dan Tien placed at the lower abdomen and the lower Dan Tien at the perineum, near the 1st Chakra. In qi gong, energy is cultivated at these locations without reference to any of the seven Chakras.

As I focused the energy through my hands over my lower abdomen and got a very strong sense of the "path" the energy was following/flowing in/through my body. I could feel it coming down through my crown Chakra and flowing along the spine, bifurcating around the area of the heart
Chakra and traveling down both arms, through my hands (which were suddenly HOT) and into my uterus. From there, it swirled around, then traveled back up the spine into the pineal gland at the center of my skull. I thought this was especially interesting in light of a lecture called the 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock that I recently watched on YouTube. He talks about the importance of the pineal glad in meditation and how, when activated, it creates a gateway to inner and outer spiritual realms.

At one point in the meditation, I had my eyes open but relaxed and gently focused on a candle flame in front of me and everything and everyone (remember i was in a room full of people in deep meditation) within my vision started to go grey and "melt" away and all I could see was the flame. I closed my eyes and it felt like I was floating in space and my body/mind/spirit was flattening and stretching spreading out and becoming transparent as it expanded. I could see billions upon billions of stars and galaxies and also the blue-white ever-changing energetic gridlines connecting everything in the universe...the fabric of time and space. It looked similar to Alex Gray's painting entitled "Theologue" except I was in space rather than over a mountain range and there were no flames. It was definitely a deep moment of meditation and connection and I am looking forward to connecting to the EDINA energy again in the future during my meditation sessions!

Shortly after that experience, I learned that I could simultaneously connect myself and my husband to the EDINA energy while we were meditating together. At our next Sangha meditation, I connected in for both of us and something very interesting happened. The room was rather cool with the air conditioner on and we both had on meditation shawls. Not too long after I connected, I started to heat up rapidly all throughout my torso. About the same time I heard my husband, who was sitting next to me, toss off his shawl. Later we talked and he said he felt suddenly filled with heat. This was very validating for me as he is not an EDINA initiate.

No comments: