Welcome My Brothers and Sisters in Spirit, and all Expressions of Divinity!

I have had some amazing experiences lately and decided I needed to start writing about them so that I can remember them. I figured I should share them publicly so that others may possibly be affected in some way by my stories. Namaste!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Crystal Journey That Set Me On a New Journey

I attended a "crystal journey" group meditation recently where we all intuitively picked from three groups of stones one for each for our heart, throat, and 3rd eye Chakras and then we went into a 40 minute Chakra meditation with music designed to activate each Chakra. The stone I immediately intuitively chose for my 3rd eye happened to be called Shattukite. Once I read about it's properties I immediately thought of the EDINA energy and, of course, connected to the EDINA energy for the journey.
A little about Shattukite:
stimulates and combines the energies of the throat Chakra and the third eye, producing clear concise verbalization of psychic visions and contacts with other worlds.This is a very powerful mineral and its shape both focuses and enhances its power. It is used in the processes of channeling information from the spirit world as well as in communication between this physical world and extra-terrestrial worlds. It does not facilitate contact but rather, allows for precision in communication after established contact. It is used to provide protection against possession during channeling, allowing for the protection of the physical body against invasion. Shattuckite can also be used in re-shaping ones reality, providing for further growth in the direction of ones choice. It can increase ones abilities in automatic writing and sharpens the higher intuitive powers.
As I lay on the floor on my back with the stones over my Chakras and my eyes closed, I let the music wash over me and felt myself slipping into a deep, deep state. At one point, I started seeing many images flick in front of my eyes like I was watching a television screen and someone was changing the channels very quickly. This is something that I have experienced many times before when I started hypnotic regression work. This would frequently happen at the beginning of a session before I dropped down into the state of mind necessary for the work to take place. Before long, I found myself in an inner place that was very familiar to me, though I had not been there in years. It was my "safe place," an inner place I created in my mind probably 8 years ago as a starting point for my regression work.

Everything was exactly as it was years and years ago. I found myself standing near a cliff that dropped off about 50 feet to a sandy beach below. Though I did not go there, I knew that there were vines hanging near the bottom of the cliff and caverns underneath where there is a pod that I have used before to "blast off" into other realms and other dimensions. Up on top of the cliff is a meadow with a river flowing through it to my right (when standing with my back to the cliff), ending in a waterfall going off over the cliff. There is a bridge over the river and a beautiful golden tree on the other side with a golden swing hanging from it. Beyond that are rolling hills into a valley and then back up to mountains in the distance. Ahead of me, beyond the meadow, is a building that is different every time I go there. Sometimes it is a mountain cabin, sometimes a great cathedral....but the adventures that lay beyond the doors within have taken me on many journeys into aspects of myself and helped me to deal with my emotions towards others in a healthy way. Beyond the building is a dense rain forest that I have explored to connect with indigenous ancient wisdom. To my left is another cliff, but it is rising up above me out of the meadow instead of dropping off from it. It runs perpendicular to the cliff that drops off to the beach below, and where the two cliffs meet is a path that appears to go "behind" the cliff. In reality, it is a gateway, and although I didn't go there this time, I knew that once I step through it I am transported to a cold, icy land. I follow a narrow path onto an icy cave with a central, circular cavern lined with icy doors. By "icy" I mean everything is made of solid ice, although after this journey I wonder if it isn't snow-covered crystal. In the center is an icy/crystal throne, and if any of the doors are open, I know it's time to go on an adventure.

But none of these places are where I was to go on this particular journey. Instead, I felt myself drawn to the sky. Traveling in places like this is great because it is all done instantly with intention. Suddenly, I found that it was nighttime out and I was floating in a pool of water that was on/in a cloud, high up in the sky. I know that sounds weird, but I don't know how else to describe it. Remember, this is all inside my mind (which is THE Universal Mind) so it doesn't have to make sense according to the laws of our physical universe. So I'm floating there in the water looking up at all the stars, when suddenly in comes a total blast from my past. It is an old old (young) friend of mine whom I haven't seen in probably as many years as it had been since I visited this place. We hugged for what seemed to me to be an eternity and there was a huge exchange of healing, loving energy between us. It was extremely healing and peaceful. After awhile, it felt "finished" and she left.

The meditation drew to an end and we all slowly came back to semi-normal states of consciousness and shared some of our experiences. I was still pretty far out somewhere, and the room kept turning grey and melting away, all people disappearing, but I felt great. I told the group that I couldn't tell them if we meditated for 20 minutes or 2 hours, all time seemed to disappear.

Upon reflection, I believe that the purpose of everything that happened was for me to see that my inner "safe place" was still a vital part of the Inner Me and that I could go there any time I wanted to, and that I no longer need a guide like I used in the past for my regression/progression/para-gression work (I say it like that because I didn't always go back in time, and sometimes I moved in space but not time to parallel places). I also realized that I needed to get back more deeply involved with crystals as healing and meditation tools. I went home and found my box of altar items and crystals and finally set up my altar and cleared and cleaned all my crystals and set them out on display, which I hadn't done since the move. I even went to a local crystal shop and added some new energy to my collection. I have been carrying several stones and/or with me at all times for different purposes depending on what feels right at the time. I have also been using them in meditation and have been having great results. My husband and I are now planning a day or weekend trip to a nearby crystal mine where we can go dig in the earth and keep whatever treasures we find.

No comments: