Welcome My Brothers and Sisters in Spirit, and all Expressions of Divinity!

I have had some amazing experiences lately and decided I needed to start writing about them so that I can remember them. I figured I should share them publicly so that others may possibly be affected in some way by my stories. Namaste!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Top Five, er, SIX Passions!

On March 9th, 2008, I attended at workshop entitled Revealing Your Passion, during which myself and my classmates went through a series of exercises that culminated in us narrowing down, and priority-ranking, our top 5 passions in life. I narrowed mine down to six, and that's good enough for me. :)

Each of these should be preceded by:

"When my life is ideal, I am..."
  1. Enjoying an extraordinarily fluid relationship with my husband and children in all aspects of our lives.
  2. Joyously writing, singing, speaking, and embodying divinely guided words that inspire and uplift others, especially children, into a greater sense of spiritual awareness and connection.
  3. Attracting to myself a close-knit, spiritual community of like-minded, heart-centered kindred spirits for dialogue, conscious evolution & playful celebration.
  4. Living, working and playing in luxury with the knowledge that all resources are abundantly provided.
  5. Celebrating Perfect Health in a Vital, Energetic and Fit body that is continuously self-Healing in every moment.
  6. Expressing my divinity through the creation, performance and enjoyment of celebrated spiritual music, dancing and art.
This or Something Better.

The last part was on the worksheet we were given, and I like it. Why limit yourself to only what you can imagine? The whole of the universe stands before us, waiting for us to reach out and make a choice.

“Take the first step in faith you don’t have to see the whole staircase just take the first step” - Martin Luther King Jr.

The idea is to print these out and have them everywhere....in your wallet, your planner, as bookmarks, on the bathroom mirror, by the computer monitor, in the car (though I do not recommend reading them while driving), etc., etc., etc. This way you can read them over and over and internalize them. With them on the forefront of your mind, you are more likely to make choices and act in alignment with these passions that will move you towards manifesting your dreams.

I can tell you that I have seen amazing differences in each of the areas that my top 6 passions cover. I am looking forward to seeing what comes next!

No comments: